JOB TYPE : CONTRACT
PERIOD : 2 YRS .. MAX 3 YRS
Requirements for the CEEME Project Manager
· 7+ years experience with delivering high profile customer facing projects
· Proven ability to Matrix manage and motivate cross functional and geographical teams
· Successful management of large scale or multiple concurrent projects
· Proven track record in the areas of time/cost estimation, risk mitigation and planning.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Demonstrated ability to understand business process and operations and apply appropriate delivery approach.
· Good understanding of e-Commerce best practices and technologies
· Ability to work effectively with a broad range of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· Proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
· Recommend appropriate Test Phases and Testing Methodologies
· Coordinate Testing activities with Test Vendors
· Create UAT Test Strategy Documents
· Perform Defect Triage and ensure entry & exit criteria’s are met
· Liaise with UAT Testers to ensure test completion
· Self starter that will take ownership of assigned tasks and drive to completion.
· Self-motivated, proactive, positive, results-oriented attitude
· Based in UAE, Flexible to travel when necessary
· Manage peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.)
· Understand the Clients culture, capabilities, team structure and decision-making processes to ensure success for the client
· Must have E-Commerce Project Management Experience
Expertise in online customer portals in the financial services industry; from customer servicing to portal usability.
Salary : Open and Negotiable
send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 09176666693
· Continual refine and optimise the customer experience
· Satisfactory level of experience in role(s) of Test Manager or Coordinator